Re: In search of old style rubber carb spacers

To: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>, <Ldino21@aol.com>, <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: In search of old style rubber carb spacers
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:33:42 -0700
Sorry that they are gone but I said you MAY be able to........  There is a
price in the current price book and that is sometimes indicates that they
are in stock.

Anyway, Lou pointed out that they are on the Rallye website.  The site is
the only one that I know about that has a real online catalog where you can
find most parts with pricing included.  It seems to be organized in a
coherent format.

Stan
67 1600
67 2000
========

At 09:01 PM 8/9/03 -0400, Chris Coker wrote:
>They are NLA from Nissan and Motorsports, hence my request for help from the
>list.
>
>> From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
>> Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 15:26:55 -0700
>> To: Ldino21@aol.com, rday@hot.rr.com, chriscoker@comcast.net,
>> datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>> Subject: Re: In search of old style rubber carb spacers
>>
>> Helpful hint.  No monkey motion required.
>>
>> According to my parts book, the original insulators were rubber and the
>> part number is 16174-14600.  You may be able to get some thru your Nissan
>> dealer if they order them from Motorsports.
>>
>> Stan
>>
>> At 04:11 PM 8/9/03 EDT, Ldino21@aol.com wrote:
>>> The original spacers are not Rubber but a resin composite, most of all our
>>> vendors have them, try Fairlady Prodcts or Rallye.
>>>
>>> Lou Smaldino
>>> 66-1600
>>> 67-2000