OT: Im back!! From Vacation

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Im back!! From Vacation
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:04:15 -0700
Hello all,  I am finally back after 5000 miles of travel through Nevada, Utah,
Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and California!!  We had a great
vacation, did some car stuff while we were gone. Went to Harrah's Museum in
Reno, Bonneville Salt Flats speedway in Utah.  The highlights though were
Yellowstone, Grand Teton's, Salt lake City, Mount St. Helen's, Snake River
Canyon, Patricks Point, and mostly getting time to spend with my wonderful
wife and kids!!.  I only saw one Datsun during my trip, poor thing was sitting
neglected in a small town in Oregon. Our vacation went well.  I don't think I
will forget some things like having a buffalo charge my truck as I drove down
the raod in yellowstone, Glad he didn't catch us, must have been having a bad
day. The next day we were trapped in a Buffalo traffic jam, things were ok
until two Buffalo came up to our truck, made the wife and kids nervous, they
did the strangest thing.  They proceeded to walk around the truck and lickthe
grille, sides and bumpers of the truck???  Go figure, needless to say they
were about 1500 lbs each and just about were eye level to us in my 4 wheel
drive GMC full size truck. The wildlife we saw included Buffalo, Elk, Deer,
River Otter's, Moose, Bald Eagle's, Sea Lions, Harbor Seal's, Sea Birds, One
shark, Racoons, Antelope, Mountain Goats, Coyotes, etc..  After being gone
this long There were over 600 messages that came through, For those of you
that wrote me please be patient while I sort through them I will respond to
you as soon as possible.
Glad to be home and see the list has been active!!
Gerardo