Portland Area Run ??

To: "Roadsters E-Mail List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland Area Run ??
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:47:08 -0700
It is getting late in the summer and the Northwest weather has been great.
Is there any interest by Portland area owners getting out and exercising our
cars before the weather goes South?

I can think of a few places to go, air museums in McMinnville (Spruce Goose
/ SR-71) and Tillamook, Astoria Marine Museum, Mt. St. Helen's, custom car
street show in Seaside Sept 5-8, for a few.  Other idea's?  I am not up on
twisty roads other than 53, but I am sure there are many more to be found.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon
http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun