67.5 2000 windshield washer jets:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 windshield washer jets:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:26:26 -0700
Hello all,  Looks like the washer jets for a 67.5 2000 were in great demand.
I recieved over 15 requests for these.  After a lot of thought and reflection
I have decided not to sell these.  I could make some money from them I am
sure. Instead, in true Roadster spirit I am going to give them away for
FREE!!!.  I have decided to give them to another fellow 67.5 2000 owner who is
restoring his car and needs these. I have been lucky enough to get some free
parts for my car and would like to do the same for someone else who needs it.
I am saving all of the e-mail requests though just in case I run across
another set.
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 Solex 2000