671/2's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 671/2's
From: Carolyn&PaulGabriel <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:54:53 -0700
Wow! Mike that is a nice car.  I'm sorry to hear you selling.

For the rest of you roadster listers I know of a real 67 1/2 2000 that
is for sale.  It is here in San Diego and is currently not together.
Someone started a resto on it and did not complete it.   I know the
motor has been rebuilt, Frame has been painted and many other things
done.  the car is in good overall"roller" condition and should have all
the part/pcs to complete.   I would love to own it but my wife will not
go for seeing I just spent 3 years and a wad of $$$$ restoring my 69.
I would like to see someone in "our" community get it and put it back
to its glory.  The owner wants 3500 to 4k for it.(the parts alone are
worth more than that!)

If anyone is interested email offlist and I'll see if I can help.

Paul(heyace)