FS 1969 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS 1969 1600
From: "bonos" <bonosall@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:40:15 -0700
List,
It has come time for me to cut my losses on a car that I really love. I have
a 1969 SPL311 1600 for sale. It is yellowish white with black interior. The
top is fairly new and in great shape. The interior is in good shape. The
motor that was in it when I got it (about a year ago) had been smoking for
awhile and so I decided to replace it with a rebuilt motor and tranny that
came with a parts car when I bought it. I have installed the motor and
tranny in the car and have it all hooked up, including the single wire GM
alternator conversion. It fires up and runs, but runs a bit rough. It
probably needs to have the valves adjusted, the carbs need some work and
then it just needs to be dialed in. I have several other projects and I
cannot afford to work on this one. It is nearly finished, but I can't take
the time necessary to do it right. It comes with a spare top frame, a dash
cover, the spare engine and tranny and another tranny that appears to have
had work done to it (rebuilt?). I am into this car over $3000 but would be
willing to sell it as it sits for $2500. It is well worth the money, but I
am open to offers. I will also toss in a 1972 Datsun 521 truck. It is
straight and fires up, but needs some carb work and might need new piston
rings. Let me know if you are interested in this and I can shoot you some
photos. I also have several boxes of parts that will go with it. There are
NOS "Fairlady" emblems, lights, center radio consoles, knobs and switches,
etc. I want it all gone as soon as possible and may sell some of the parts
if needed. I need to finish my house so I can put it on the market, and this
car is removing my focus from the bigger picture. That and my wife is ticked
at how many projects I am in the middle of. Save my marriage and buy my
dream car.
I also have a 1990 Ford F150 for sale.
All items are in Portland Oregon.
Bo Larsen
1969 1600

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]