Re: aluminum flywheel

To: <JOver4X4@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: aluminum flywheel
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:07:07 -0400
Contact Nissan Motorsports at nmc.race@nissan-usa.com
The part number you want is 99996-C1012

Also, a few roadster racers got together last year, and had Tilton make up a
super lightweight flywheel and 5 1/2" clutch assembly.  Definitely for
racing purposes only, but Tilton can make something for you, if you're
willing to pay for it.  :)

I would not recommend having the stock steel flywheel lightened.

Regards,
--
Chris Coker
69 1600 SPL311      <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chriscoker/roadster.html>