OT: East Coast machine on AT&T ISP, ip 66.56.76.115

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: East Coast machine on AT&T ISP, ip 66.56.76.115
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:38:35 -0700
OT. If you practice safe computing, hit <delete> now...

There's a machine on the east coast, time zone EDT, using AT&T
as their ISP and currently at IP address 66.56.76.115 (to check,
START button, choose RUN, enter COMMAND then enter
IPCONFIG at the dos prompt). I strongly believe this is a
Roadster list member. If this is you, you have the sobig virus!

Roadster content: I got the top up just before our thunderstorm
rolled through...

-- John