[Fwd: RE: whine!]

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: whine!]
From: gppepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:02:29 -0700
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: whine!
Date:   Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:13:35 -0700
From:   Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
To:     <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

Greetings,
My 12 year old whines if she is standing up, sitting down, gong to the
mall, sleeping, riding in the car,  eating, watching TV, etc, etc,
etc.   I keep suggesting a we douse her cornflakes with a little Redline
90 weight.  My wife won't let me try.  Good luck with your whine.  I bet
your chances are better than mine.
Guy
Tempe, AZ

It shouldn't whine if it is set up right.