RE: Red 68 on Ebay with 66 VIN

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Red 68 on Ebay with 66 VIN
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:49:30 -0700
No, something's definitely fishy here. If that thing started out as a 1966,
it's been completely rebodied as a 1968 complete with fuel return line, dual
brake circuit, etc. Plus it has been desmogged, has a GM alternator, and the
fuel pressure regulator would make me suspect there's an electric fuel pump
in there somewhere.

Yeah, it looks really clean, but I'd be real curious about the history of
it.

370358&cat
egory=6188