fuel tank / 1600 head needed in NW

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel tank / 1600 head needed in NW
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:07:39 EDT
I think I must be going nuts for doing this, but I need some help finding
some parts up in the Tacoma/Seattle area.

Nuts ? Why ? sigh... ( its for the cars.... its for the cars ) I just got a
call from my EX-husb. informing me of his new toy. Seems he picked up a 70-1600
in need of some help. The only one he could think of that had a clue was,
well, me. (what an honor - HA)

(it's for the cars.... its for the cars  - deep breath - ) So, in the
interest of the preservation of "one of ours" I gotta put out the word for
parts :
What he needs to get him started is a fuel tank & a head (1600)- both are
completely missing - I'm sure something in the "rebuildable core" department
would
suffice.  ( save the cars... save the cars...)

If anyone out there is familiar with the car itself  - i hear its green w/
custom wheels - vin 27471 let me know  - it may be helpful. ( if only to share
in the joke !)

If anyone can help - let me know.. he doesn't have email.

Thanks,
Laurie :-)
----- "I've done my good deed for the day, can I go home now?"
70 SPL311