2003 "Run around the Lake"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2003 "Run around the Lake"
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:47:56 -0700
Hello All,

One of the things I have always envied about the Northen California Clubs is
the amount of really great twisty roads they have up there. Here in the
Southern part of California we have gridlocked freeways and if you want to
find the really fun roads you have to head to the mountains or at the very
least get out of town.

So when I go to pick up my 67.5 2000 in Mid October I plan to stop and visit
some family just North of the Napa Valley in a little town on the North
shore of Clearlake. While I am there I would like to get together with any
Northern California Roadster poeple and have a "Run around the Lake".

The date I would like to have the run in Saturday, October 18th. I don't
mind if no one shows- my car will be fresh from restoration and ready to
join in with the roar of other roadsters as we drive around one of the
prettiest drives around. I hope to have some people come share in the fun.

More info to come as the day draws closer. Let's go have a nice drive!

See you on the road! (In October)

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
SRL311-00489