Re: R16 Head Gaskets available from Napa online

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: R16 Head Gaskets available from Napa online
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:32:30 -0400
Stan-
I'm using ARP studs for the head and main caps.  Head studs get torqued
to 65 ft-lbs.  I got the ARP part numbers from the mailing list.  There
was a post here within the last couple of years.  Should be in the
archives.  I'm using ARP bolts and studs just about everywhere on the
engine.  Even found a crank bolt for a Pontiac that works great on a
3-main, but you have to cut a little off the end of the bolt.

Chris