RE: 2003 "Run around the Lake"

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>, <perickson@quorex.com>,
Subject: RE: 2003 "Run around the Lake"
From: "Loren Berg" <lberg@minnetronix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:36:30 -0500
I can attest to the "iron butt" necessary for driving a roadster long
distances.  I picked my '68 up in Odessa Texas back in May and drove her
home to Minneapolis Minnesota.  A short 1300 miles over 3 days.  What
an awesome time it was, the looks, the people my wife and I met, the
scenery, etc.  And the only "award" I received was a hemorrhoid!!

 - Loren
'68 1600 converted to U20 w/5-sp
'70 2000 awaiting restoration