Re: cold draft on neck, idea

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: cold draft on neck, idea
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks thanks for all the suggestions! Well almost
all anyway. I have sun visors and havent found
adjusting them makes any difference. I tried the ball
cap idea but perhaps its my height 6'3 with the cap
facing forward it keeps the sun out of my eyes nicely.
Since the sun often tends to pour in over the sun
visors and behind my sunglasses the bill of the hat is
great. However 45-50 MPH and above the hat starts to
blow up off my head. I tried it backwards no help on
the sun of course and it catches the wind much worse
and comes right off.

I have been thinking of a Roadster cap that fits my
large head (no comments please) over 7 3/4 with brim
that will stay on in the car. One that was suggested
is those old style golf hats that snap down in the
front. That would sure give the Brit flavor and
perhaps get me in touch with  my ancestry, a cap like
that and a tweed jacket with the collar turned up and
for good measure a scarf. Well come to think of it the
screen sounds better and better. All kidding aside I
would like to find a hat large enough and that will
stay on at higher speeds.
Will
68 2 L
Highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s lately and
wanting to keep the top dawn as long as possible.

--- "O'Farrell,  Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>