trans oil

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: trans oil
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:51:39 -0700
Greetings list.  I have seen posts regarding Amsoil trans and gear oil,
and am wondering if it is worth the price and what one should use.  I
also recall some mention of increased leaks, and that would not be good,
as the diff already leaks (maybe I'll do that gasket some time over the
winter?).  Also, I am looking for an early distributor so as to recurve
a friends '70 to pre-smog specs.  It does not have to be a good
distributor other than the cam, weights and springs.  If anyone has one
they want to part with or no longer need, please email me off list and I
will talk to my friend.  Thanks!
Greg Burrows
67 2000 #588 goin' into hibernation mode.