Re: foam padding for seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: foam padding for seats
From: hallosb@juno.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:30:08 -0700
I bought a seat cover set from one of our vendors, but never found any
replacement foam.  Doubt it exists.  Not many roadsters were produced, so
you won't find 15 different suppliers with hundreds of reproduction
pieces, like you will for 50s Chevys and Ford Mustangs.  Due to their
rarity, I'm always amazed at how well our vendors do.

The upholstery shop did a fine job of cutting foam to match the contours
of my seat covers.  If you find a good shop, they shouldn't have any
trouble either.

Dan McHatton
'66 1600