tall driver and package shelf

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tall driver and package shelf
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:48:47 -0800 (PST)
I am 6'3" and weigh 250# so getting into my Roadster
is not as easy as I'd like. It would help if I could
move the seat back quite a bit furher. Is it possible
to remove the front of the package shelf and so
increase the room for the seats to go back futher? Has
anyone done this?
Will
'68 2L
PS
We had a beautiful day in the high 70's here in NW OH
unfortunately cool weather and rain is on the way. So
I took a great top down aternoon ride through some
backroads. It may be the last till spring sigh ...

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree