RE: MercedesBenz

To: "'joseph jackson'" <rimshot@a-znet.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MercedesBenz
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:33:08 +1030
Hi Joe and list,
why are the windshield mounts causing you grief?
Give them a re-run with a thread die and use some thread treatment
such as Never Seize or Copper Coat and life is simple!
I haven't been in a locker room for ages so I can only guess what you
are alluding to!
Physically, it can be a challenge to replace those nuts, take it easy
and don't get stressed.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.