Re: MercedesBenz and Audi tech help websites

To: "joseph jackson" <rimshot@a-znet.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MercedesBenz and Audi tech help websites
From: orangedawg@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:04:50 -0800
Joe,

A similar group exists for Mercedes.  It's not a as good as this group, but
it does pretty well.  The address is www.mercedesshop.com.  Then click on
shop forum.  Click on tech help.  You can also search the archives regarding
questions.  It is pretty informative.

Another site is out there for you Audi owners as well.  It's
www.audiworld.com.  Click on Audi forums.  Then select you model of car.  I
use both of these (have a 1986 190e and a 1987 5000 CS turbo Quattro).  Both
sites are very good.

Allen
1970 2000
Wenatchee, WA