Re: Shipping an engine

To: Teesun68 <Teesun68@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping an engine
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:00:19 -0600
Micheal,

Sorry, not sure on the shipping. Forward Air is good, but no
Canadian locations. If the seller has a commerical account,
usually shipping by road freight is reasonable.

There is a "engine importer" that operates out of Quebec. Sadly he
has a scam of having people leave good feedbacks, then puts a motor
up for sale... and never delivers. I've seen JDMimporters, JDMengines,
etc, etc, all used. He is still around -- use caution.

Thankfully the KA24DE (twin can) version of the 240SX motor is getting
easier to find as the 240SX are getting older.

On the temperature... 75F here in Texas today. Long pants were too
warm, so I pulled out a pair of shorts to work in while building the
"texas sized" shed. 18' x 24'.... About room for four roadsters & the
riding lawn mower. :)

Tom