Not so soon!!

To: "Datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not so soon!!
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:06:49 -0800
From: Perry Smith wrote regarding kids and roadsters:
<<<
Frankly, though, my 12-year-old has this gleam in his eye when he wants to
"take the red car!"  Makes me shudder already!

My six year old (the one I called my mom about and said "Ben is my payback" to
which she laughed for at least ten minutes) said to me the other day "Dad, can
I have your little car when you're dead?"  I told him he'd have to take that
up with his other two brothers, and that he had a long long time to take care
of the details.  Let me have my roadster for another 40 years or so and then
we'll let them fight about it.

Mark Miller
Alameda, CA till summer, then Sebastopol, CA (not just to me closer to Mike
Young's shop but it's a nice perk)
69 RHD Fairlady 2000