Re: Looking for Sympathy...

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Sympathy...
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:59:48 -1000

Thanks to all of you who commiserated with my situation!!  ;-)

Please forgive my petulance - I was made to feel guilty today, by
having been presented with one of the most beautiful beach days
ever.  (Just a bit spoiled, in not tolerating a week of 'pretty bad'
weather.)  The, much worked upon last year, roadster, performed like
a new car, to and from Kahalu'u.

My thanks to all of the list contributors who helped me to return
the car to like new  (maybe, even better) running condition!!

2004 portends to be a much better year!

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona