Re: body work

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: body work
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:35:27 -0600
Has anyone else used the spray-in truckbed liner for the undercarriage,
particularly around the fenders and rockers?   I've recently sprayed two
cars with it, but one car isn't on the road and the other is way too fresh a
rebuild to be having issues just yet.   I figured if it's good enough for a
truckbed, then it should survive in our roadsters perfectly.  Then again...
I could be wrong?  Thoughts??

Eric