RE: <OT>3D images of Mars

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: <OT>3D images of Mars
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:00:35 -0800
Normally that would be so true........................

However at the present time southern Idaho is buried under
piles of white stuff resembling frozen water,
just what they REALLY hoped to find on Mars !

Won't be roadster weather here for quite a while....
-15 deg yesterday morning,
-43 in West Yellowstone.............
more snow forecast for today.
All the roadsters are tucked away in the garage for
the next several months to hibernate while I ski......  :>)

John Atchison
Idaho Falls
69 2000
67.5 SR20DET