O/T Computer Problems

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T Computer Problems
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:42:52 -0500
Has anyone experienced a lot of computer problems who has Norton A/V
recently?

I have had nothing but problems with denial problems on the net and lots of
slow programs especially the Norton programs. I was finally able to get on
Norton's site to see what are the newest viruses and their method of attack
and it seemed to fit exactly what I was experiencing. Lolling through my
registry should no evidence of the viruses and scanning for file names also
came up blank.

I ran several A/V scans and zilch.

Now that I've finally been able to update my Norton files through 'live
update' all my problems disappeared. Very strange. Another scan after the
update still showed nothing.

Roadster Content: A job I was promised fell through again so I need to
unload some parts to afford my other car's restoration as well as some
insurance bills.

I've put some NOS parts on eBay including a NOS Top Cover and some NOS 66-67
Datsun 1600 emblems as well as a bunch of other junk, I mean stuff.  Please
bid and do it often - just kidding.

BTW, good jobs are being created but just not in the USA. I guess I may have
to move to India or China or Taiwan or . . . Mexico