Re: (OT) Anyone wanna try this with their Roadster?

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <TCR2B@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: (OT) Anyone wanna try this with their Roadster?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:51:02 -0600
WAY ahead of you my friend!   I've already got a few roadster helpers now
and they love taking the roadster around the block after some work...  of
course, tonight sucked because I broke a rear brake line on the '67 trying
to get the damn thing off... a leaking caliper that wouldn't let go of the
line... so, car is down until I can get that replaced.  No problem!

Eric