RE: a new roadster fan, YIPPEE!!

To: "'Fergus O'Farrell'" <fergus_o@msn.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a new roadster fan, YIPPEE!!
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:26:26 +1030
Hi F.F. and list,
congratulations on your achievement, you and your partner that is!
I have 3 children and they have been a little trial but much joy.
My eldest is Ben, b1976, Angela b1981 and Marianne b1983.
All Nissan/Datsun freaks, Ben has a 1973 240Z with an L28ET and a 1984
DR30 Skyline (FJ20DET), Angela has an N14 Pulsar GTiR (SR20DET),
Marianne has a Toyota Celica ST162 (Grrrr!).
They are all good kids, thank God, never been a problem with illicit
chemicals and proved to be very clever, just like their Dad!
Take care of your family and enjoy!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.