Choke as anti-theft

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choke as anti-theft
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:08:39 -0800
Good Call on the choke, I had a rough time the first couple months of
roadster ownership. Finally at a car show I asked the only other
roadster guy there if he had to let his car warm up for ten or 15
minutes before he could drive it. I had always thought the Choke was
only for starting the car. Being close to the 30 mark none of my 80's
cars had a manual choke.

Have a great day,
Ed