Way OT for today

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Way OT for today
From: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:48:46 -0800
<<"It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood
Boulevard
at one time."
There's always that one clown that tries to push the limits of the law
with 2001 sheep.   Anyone have 2000 sheep I can borrow?>>

Well heck, my Pa has a '67.5 2000 sheep, although I ain't never taken it down
no Hollywood Boolevard.  does that count?  (mind yourself when removing that
rear license trim, you could get quite a surprise!)
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Fergus O'FarmboyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com