Stolen Z car RECOVERED!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stolen Z car RECOVERED!!!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:50:26 -0800
That's right, My lime green 72 is back in the carport where it belongs!!
With a little quicky repair, it's fully operational. The only damage is the
center console, luggage straps and my nice stereo harness I made (they cut
it to peices). I consider myself lucky.
I did lose alot of property though, digital camera, cell phone, address
book, CD Collection and a box of $200 in electrical parts I had bought for a
special project.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I'm giving you all the credit! With
hundreds of people for my online community, both here and on the
ClassicZCarClub, all hoping Vic gets his car back, All I can say is Thank
You, it worked!