Parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:08:08 -0800
I have the following parts for sale, all coming from a '66 1600 that ran
VERY well until I dismantled it to do a major
restoration/modification/engine swap etc. The parts are located in Victoria
BC. The buyer is to pay actual shipping via Canada Post, which is actually
quite cheap (especially if converting to US $) but it takes a week longer to
get over the border if you want it sent to the US. I can email pics if
desired. If the prices are too high, please let me know. I don't expect
anyone would tell me if they're too low...!

All parts are for a '66 1600, and prices are in US$:
air filter housing -$10 (includes free filter in good shape!)
intake manifold - $10
carbs - $15 each
Driveshaft - $10
clutch disk - $10 (great shape - lots of life left)
pressure plate - $10 (needs resurfacing)
thin metal plate between engine and tranny - $5
rear springs - $5 each
rear diff - free, come and get it
plastic battery tray & holding rod - $5
vent window frames - $5 each (need rechroming)
foglights - $5/pair (one's rusty, not sure of brand)
rad overflow container - $5
original toshiba radio - $5
heater valve - $5
starter - $10
pair of gas tank straps - $5
header (rusty but solid)- $10
engine - $75, but I won't ship.

If there are no takers in the next week or so, most of these parts will show
up on Ebay. Thanks!