Solvang is Coming!! Solvang is Coming!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang is Coming!! Solvang is Coming!!!!
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:38:56 EST
Hey Roadster Enthusiasts!!!!!

Solvang is just around the Corner!! It is less than 3 months away!!

For those of you who have been off on an island, it's the 23rd & 24th of
April. We are looking forward to having a bigger, badder, and better time this
year than last year!!!

The FresnoDROC group has been busy finalizing our preparations for the show,
and to make it the best one yet, we are looking for you guys to help us spread
the word to the many Roadster owners out there who are not on the email lists
or the internet list. We really want to try to get more and more owners to
come to Solvang no matter what condition their car is in! We want owners to see
what its like to turn that Daily Driver into a jewel. Or just enjoy a long
drive in their car for pure enjoyment of it.

If you guys know roadster owners out there, and I know you do, that aren't on
the list, get us an address, get us something, we'll do our darndest to
invite them to Solvang. Hell, we're paying the postage, making the phone call,
whatever it takes!! We want this event to get huge!!! We will make the room, we
have the technology!!!

Registration Packets should be finished in the next week, we finalized some
of the wording (For last years people, explaining the difference between Custom
and Modified), and are getting them formatted in .pdf

Feel free to contact me anytime Ldino21@aol.com
Or keep checking the website in the next week:
http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Thanks Again!!

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC