Re: Nissan Murano

To: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>,
Subject: Re: Nissan Murano
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:07:16 -0800
The CVT trans is very interesting.  Some Nissans have rev limiters and you
can start out and get it on the rev limiter and hold it there so the car
keeps going faster and faster while the tach stays still.  It sure is a
different feel.

I just ate an orange that I picked from the tree in the back yard.  It is
about 60F outside and I am waiting for good weather so that I can drive a
roadster -;).

Stan

At 02:28 PM 1/29/2004 -0500, MURPHY, BARNEY D wrote:
>Hey folks!
>
>Finally getting over the ice related power outages here in Columbia SC.
Hoping