RE: OT Cold Weather!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT Cold Weather!
From: "Loren Berg" <lberg@minnetronix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:27:38 -0600
Sounds to me like you are all suffering from a tropical heat wave!

Where I live (45 minutes north of Minneapolis/St. Paul) is was a
balmy -22 deg F this morning.  With wind chill it was about -40.
Northern Minnesota was approaching -40 actual and -60 with wind
chill.  They were closing about half the schools, not because they
can't run the buses, but because it is dangerous for the kids to
be outside waiting for more than 10 minutes.

The roadster has been hibernating for a couple of months now, but
she's very comfortable with padded blankets keeping her warm.  :)

I'm waiting for it to hit +10 so I can go out in the garage and
change my leaking oil pan gasket (different car).  I don't have a
heater, but a 500 watt halogen puts off quite a bit of heat.  :)

P.S. I am jealous of you owners who live in southern climes.

 - Loren
'68 1600 w/U20 & 5-sp
'70 2000 awaiting restoration