EVANS NPG COOLANT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: EVANS NPG COOLANT
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:23:39 -0800 (PST)
Hello folks,
My son was telling me about this remarkable coolant
http://www.evanscooling.com/main21.htm that does not
require water and which protects the engine up to much
higher temps and does not require a pressurized
system. It also reduces corrosion dramatically and has
very long life. Seems like it would improve the life
of the heater core as well.

Has anyone tried this in their Roadster? I am in the
midst of a rebuild and seems like a great time to
switch. I imagine having the radiator and heater core
cleaned first would be wise. I would be interested in
your thoughts.
Will
'68 2L

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/