Re: Stant Part number for radiator cap

To: James Richards <jmr407@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Stant Part number for radiator cap
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:35:28 -0600
the cap on the thermostat tower has no spring(not a  pressure relief
cap) . you can 1. order one from nissan.
2. orderone from a vendor. 3 order a rebuild kit ( new seal) from a
vendor) 4. make your own new seal and glue it in yourself.
( though your results may vary. I ordered a new one $ 21., and repaired
my old one as a spare.
Russ Southwell 70 1600