Parts needed -OT

To: "roadster Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts needed -OT
From: "Bob Coffin" <dryenko@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:58:17 -0700
To Group : Not Roadster Parts, but we have 2 if that counts!!
 I am in need of a wiper mechanism and motor / arms for a 1974 Datsun 260 Z
car.
I picked up a unfinished Kit Car project which uses this car as a donor ,
and the PO had removed and discarded the wiper system as he had intended to
use it as a track car only. I plan to drive it on the street and will need
wipers occasionally. Anyone in Roadsterland have one , or know of one for
sale??Email me directly please, not to list.
TIA,
 Bob C