Re: period fm radio for high-window

To: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>,
Subject: Re: period fm radio for high-window
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:44:45 -0800
At 11:00 PM 2/1/2004 -0800, Leigh Brooks wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Any pointers to a 60's/70's am/fm radio that will fit into the stock
>location on a high-window car?
>
>I've tried a Hitachi AM/FM from a 260 - close but not quite.
>
>I've also heard that an early Honda Accord radio will fit.
>
>TIA,
>
>Leigh Brooks
>Seattle
Leigh,

I have a Mitsubishi radio with AM-FM steereo that fits into the roadster
radio console and is smaller than the stock radio.
The chassis is 6-1/4 X 3-1/8 X 2.
It is model # AR-4729E and part # 992K27401.

Not for sale but you could check with Mitsubishi and maybe find the
original model they used it for.  I got it in Aust in '99.

Stan
=========
====