slightly OT - Gainesville Z car show

To: "'Datsun roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: slightly OT - Gainesville Z car show
From: "Leonard Sprague" <sprague@ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:34:03 -0500
Hello Roadster Fans,

I had forgotten to send a link to pictures I took of last year's (December
18, 2003) Gainesville Z Car show held at the local Gainesville Nissan
dealership.

I showed up to see the different Z cars from over the years, only to be
welcomed to join in the car show. (I think it had something to do with my
roadster having a 300Z engine & transmission.)

Any way, the show displayed many Z's from over the years and there was even
a beautiful 510. The pictures are here:

        http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/2003_gville_z_carshow

Enjoy the ride.

-Lenny