RE: kit car Miata/XKE roadster body treatment OT

To: "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: kit car Miata/XKE roadster body treatment OT
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@landscapepavers.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:58:37 -0500
The main fault I see with it is that it is still obviously (to me at least)
a miata with a kit.  I think if they had something to change to door skins,
it might blend a little better.  The rear end looks the the upscale BMW Z8
roadster.  Now you could probably get by with something like a Z8 kit on a
Miata and pull it off.  Especially since the Z8s are going for $130K.