Re: Car cover for roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car cover for roadster
From: hallosb@juno.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:44:16 -0700
I second the plug for California Car Cover.  I bought a car cover from
Original Parts Group for my Chevelle. The fit was awful and the cover
didn't last.  I bought a California Car Cover for my '56 Chevy.  The fit
is absolutely perfect and the cover has lasted much longer.

I know you're saying, "But what about the roadster".  It's spoiled.  It
has a nice home in my garage and I don't bother with a car cover.

Dan McHatton
'66 1600 among others

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:21:14 -0800 "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Mike,
>
> Try Calilfornia Car Cover. I got mine there for my 67.5 2000.

> http://www.calcarcover.com/
>
> Andrew Murphy
> 1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489
>

> >From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
> >To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> >Subject: Car cover for roadster
> >Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:53:19 -0600
> >
> >Hi Guys!
> >Are there any recommendations for a good quality and nice fitting car
cover for the low-windshield 1600?