water pump pain

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: water pump pain
From: WAYNOMOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:51:48 -0500
I have removed a dual pulley water pump. I want to install a punp with a single
pulley that I have but cannot get the pulley on pump to line up with crank
pulley. I have the spacer between the pump and block.

1. Can I remove the duel pulley from the water pump? If so how?
or 2. What do I need to do to get the pulleys line up? 3.Is there a secret to
removing the pulley from the crank other than brute force? and 4. Finally, how
can I remove the stud(s) from block at water pump? (I think there should only
be one stud on bottom and two bolt but mine has stud on bottom and smaller stud
on one of the top corners...)
I have no generator or anything as I am preparing this for SCCA GP...
HELP....
wayne