AzROC site - members pages available again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC site - members pages available again
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:41:39 EST
Hiya...

I finally got the AzROC.org webhosting sorted out. Iit's been offline ever
since Ryan left for VietNam (Hello to you if you're reading this.... hope all
is
well!!)

There were a few folks that had personal webpages at azroc.org - I managed to
save all of the files that were on Ryan's servers... got at here at home now.
I intend to put them back up as they were in the coming few days when I get
some time to work on this. ( It might be slow - I sit in front of a computer
all day, and sometimes it just isn't my favorite thing to do when off of work!!)

If you used to have email/webspace at azroc.org and need access again, OR
(open to any of the list memebers) if you need some webspace to put up
pictures,
or a new email to keep all the list postings separated,  please email me
OFFLIST at  laurie@azroc.org  and I'll get you set up.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC