Re: Roadster Items for Sale - February 2004

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Items for Sale - February 2004
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:55:46 -0800
To the List,

Please excuse and ignore the bandwidth taken due to the list posted today
from my email.  It seems that the mysterious caverns of the internet have
burped up a message that seemed to have been eaten on 2/9/2004.  I had sent
a message to MJB asking if there was a problem and received no reply.
Please note that the date is 2/9/2004 but it just popped up today.  It is a
bit different than the one dated 2/10/2004.  It doesn't require a reply or
echo.

My apologies,
Stan
========