Come join Datsun Fairlady Roadster's of Modesto CA., an MSN

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Come join Datsun Fairlady Roadster's of Modesto CA., an MSN
From: "Gerardo" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:12:34 -0800

      MSN Groups

You're invited!

Come join Datsun Fairlady Roadster's of Modesto CA..

Hello, welcome to the Modesto Datsun Roadster Club homepage. This is a group
for those that are fans of the Datsun Fairlady Roadster SPL212, 1500, 1600 and
2000.  This club webpage will display events that are scheduled and illustrate
some of our cars and projects. Enjoy!!

Join now
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/join

Gerardo wrote you this personal note:
Hello all, We finally have ironed out the details for the Polar Bear run.
Please visit the site for details.

Check it out!
Visit Datsun Fairlady Roadster's of Modesto CA. to see what you think.
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA
*Be sure to add this link to your browser favorites so you can find it later.

Join the group and you can:

Post a message on the Message Board
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/messageboard

Add some photos to the Photo Album
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/photoalbum

Join now
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/join

For a listing of all the MSN Groups you belong to, check out My Groups!
http://groups.msn.com/MyGroups

Need more information?
Learn more about MSN Groups at our Help Page or Contact Us for assistance.
http://help.msn.com/en_us/helpwindow.asp?INI=wcv8.ini&H_APP=MSN+Web+Groups
http://groups.msn.com/contact

Need help signing in?
If you need assistance with Passport sign in, go to Passport Help.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help