38k original mile L20B for sale includes 78 Datsun Dually Cab

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 38k original mile L20B for sale includes 78 Datsun Dually Cab
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:00:18 -0500
picked up a 38k original mile 78 Datsun Dually Cab and Chassis for resale
today. real clean engine, std trans, fenders and hood could do with
replacing, maybe door bottoms too, but otherwise cab is pretty darn good. a
few tears in seats, but otherwise interior is very decent. he drove it home
when he bought it 4 years ago or so. would be kind of a shame to just make a
donor vehicle out of it, it's that decent. L20B engine, easy to get those
"go-fast" goodies for it and a ways cheaper than U20 parts. contact me
offlist if interested, have pix available. would like to get $1250 for it.
interesting thing, the guy who showed it to me told me his brother who lives
in the Rochester NY area has a couple 2000 roadsters- small world, isn't it?

Craig

anyone out there familiar with KTM dirt bikes? he had an 88 250 that struck
my fancy too....