re: repair questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: repair questions
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:08:48 -0600
Hey everybody thanks for all the great info.  I'll start looking for a header
asap.  The tranny is in pieces, in a box now.  Which is a scary sight to a
non-mechanic, since it was working when I dropped it off.  I "knew" that the
synchros were bad, but had hoped that was all.  It is good to know that the
shifter is expected to be a little sloppy.  I abbreviated his conversation,
and left out many of the other planned changes, most of which have been
recommended by people on the list.
Thanks again for all the replies.
Ken