more help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more help
From: WAYNOMOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:56:27 EST
I have engine # R119602.
I replaced engine # R56781 with #R119602.

I have had several problems but now only a couple.
Oil Gallery Plugs--
The plug for oil gallery at front of engine was missing from #R119602. The
plug from #R56781 does not fit into oil gallery of #119602. The plug is too
large for hole in #119602. Since both engines are past engine #R40000, I assume
they are both metric.(?)

Does anyone have a solution or know what size the plugs are/were or where I
can get one? I am guessing the one from the #56781 is an odd one?

What are the sizes of the oil gallery hole where plugs go? Thread pattern??
The oil pressure sending unit fitting is also too large for the #119602 but I
think it is not a standard fitting.

Water temp sensor--
The #119602 has one but I want to plug in the oone one the car. How do you
remove the sensor? (I unscrewed the nut and it came off but the sensor is still
in the head and does not want to come out.)

Is there anything else that anyone knows that might help...
I cannot attempt to start engine until I get this fixed.... Help!!!

Wayne Moore