zetec roadster

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: zetec roadster
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:07:05 -0800
I got an email from Jason who built the Zetec roadster I saw in a
British car magazine, Retro Cars.

He writes:

I have installed a new Ford Zetec engine and a Merkur 5 speed, along
with
the stock Ford fuel injection. The engine had weber carbs installed
but, my
wife wanted drivability! The gauges are new Auto Meters and I just had a
rollbar installed and it will allow the use of the soft top(not yet
installed). This car will be for sale in the next few weeks. It had a
small
write-up in a British mag called Retro Cars.
I have another project waiting!

Jason

I posted the photos at http://www.shiftco.com/zetec/

Very cool car!